Whether you are seeking a warm and welcoming spiritual family, quality religious education, or dialogue on issues important to the Jewish Community, you will find a home at Lakeside!
At Lakeside Congregation, we:
- Embrace diversity, interfaith families, LGBTQ community, individual beliefs and customs with open arms.
- Offer rich and diverse program opportunities through Lifelong Learning, our experience-based Religious and Hebrew School, and the Lakeside Children’s Center.
- Foster personal and spiritual growth.
- Pursue personal and open dialogue with clergy and educators.
- Host fun and exciting musical events for all ages.
- Work passionately toward social justice and Tikkun Olam.
We are happy to assist in any way as you get to know the congregation! Whether it be scheduling a tour, facilitating a meeting with Rabbi Serotta, connecting you with our Director of Lifelong Learning, or answering any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to be in touch. We also invite you to come to a service, a class, a program - it's one of the best ways to get to know us! Click here to schedule a visit.
Already convinced that Lakeside is the place for you? Download our Membership Application today!
Have school-age children? Click here to Register.
Looking for preschool and enrichment classes? Click here for our Children’s Center Registration and Brochure.