What does it mean to be a member of Lakeside?
Being a member of Lakeside means you belong to a community that embraces diversity, social justice, mutual respect, and the observance of Jewish values and traditions in everyday modern life. This includes:
- Access to clergy and professional staff for lifecycle events.
- Invitations to various social, religious and festive events like Pizza in the Hut, Shabbat Pot-Luck, our infamous Purim Spiel and more!
- Eligibility to enroll your child in Lakeside’s accredited Religious and Hebrew school, including Lakeside Academy.
- Discounts on various programs at our highly regarded, DCFS-licensed Children’s Center, with classes ranging from 16 months to six-years.
- High Holy Day tickets for the adults in your household and any children you may have under 31-years-old (and discounts on extra tickets for close relatives).
- Ability to join various committees and groups that pique your interest, including being eligible for election to Lakeside’s Board of Directors.