The more you do, the more you'll get.
We encourage you to get involved at Lakeside in whatever way you choose! Here are some suggestions. Contact the Lakeside Office if you don't see an idea of interest below.
- Administrative. Volunteer in the temple office.
- Adult Learning. Attend a congregational event or program (such as Saturday Torah study, Sunday morning Adult Enrichment, or an evening class).
- Join Lakeside's Adult Choir. Love to sing? Get involved in our Adult Choir.
Participate in a Committee. Adult Education, Music, Ritual, Membership, Religious School, Budget - the choices are endless! Below is a list of current Lakeside Committees and the contact person for each one:
Action Area Contact Building & Grounds Mitch Darin Children's Center Shari Saratovsky Religious School Jim Schuster Adult Education Dan Waddick Social Action Diane Zidman Membership Denise Goldberg Ritual and Music Mark Pos Ushers & Greeters Stuart Gilman Budget Len Solof Development Floyd Keene Women of Lakeside Mary Solof Mitzvah Day Sophia LaForce & Jen Gordon
- Mitzvah Day Planning. Have an idea for a mitzvah project for Mitzvah Day? Become a project captain or join a current project team.
- Rosh Chodesh (women only). Take part in our monthly communal gathering in partnership with the Women of Lakeside. Contact Judy Cohan for more details.
- Social Action Committee. Lakeside's Social Action Committee is one of the most robust groups in our congregation. If you have a passion for social justice, this might be the perfect fit!
- Women of Lakeside. The Women of Lakeside gather for special programs, sponsor annual events (such as our Break-the-Fast meal and an annual Women's Shabbat), and much more. To get involved or to join, contact the Lakeside Office or Mary Solof.